Hogwarts Reigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reigns

A fun Harry Potter RPG forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» The Sorting Ceremony
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:08 pm by Anthony Michaels

» Julian Aristotle Gray
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:22 pm by Monica La Sasso

» Judah Malachi Vizcaíno
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 2:30 am by Monica La Sasso

» Academic Jobs
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:38 pm by Julian Gray

» Ability Claims
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 10:56 pm by Julian Gray

» Skylar Jade Vizcaíno
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:43 am by Monica La Sasso

» Monica La Sasso (Completed App)
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 6:54 am by Skylar Vizcaíno

» Elliot Travers
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 6:53 am by Skylar Vizcaíno

» Claim A Face
Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:48 pm by Monica La Sasso

HR Chatbox

Academic Jobs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylar Vizcaíno

Skylar Vizcaíno

Academic Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Academic Jobs   Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:45 pm

If you would like to apply to be a professor, simply complete the application below and post it as a reply to this thread. Be sure to copy the code form of the application to avoid formatting issues. Please keep the following notes in mind when applying for a professor position:

Professors are required to post twice per month.
Professors may also apply to other jobs if they wish.
Professors may give and deduct points from students.
Professors may choose to assign homework at the end of class.
Please ensure that information taught in lessons are generally true to cannon where possible.
*Professors are not allowed any sexual relationships with students.

If the position is highlited in red that position is obviously taken! Please keep in mind if you don't post lessons twice in one month, your character will loose that position. You can apply again in another month if your character just so happens to loose that position!

PROFESSORS
Astronomy
Ancient Runes
Care of Magical Creatures
Charms-Julian Gray
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
History of Magic
Divination
Transfiguration
Potions
Arithmancy
Muggle Studies
Flying-Anthony Michaels

HOGWARTS STAFF
Head Healer
Healers
Caretaker-Monty La Sasso
Keeper of Keys and Grounds
Librarian

Code:

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Position Applying For: [/b]
[b]Qualifications & Previous Education: [/b]

[b]Roleplay Example: [/b]Please give us an example of how you would begin a class. This must be a minimum of [color=#FF0000]250 words[/color]. Feel free to use NPCs.

Back to top Go down
Julian Gray

Julian Gray

Academic Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academic Jobs   Academic Jobs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:38 pm

Full Name: Julian Aristotle Gray
Position Applying For: Charms Professor
Qualifications & Previous Education: Primary and secondary in Toronto, University and further studies in Michigan. Excelled in Alchemy and Spell Casting.

Roleplay Example:

The curtains opened as Julian entered the Charms classroom. It was his first class of the day, and the room was in relatively good conditions. Clearly, whoever had had the room before him had done enough to keep it clean, but it wasn't to Julian's standards. Nevertheless, he grinned as he saw the room he would be using for the rest of the year. It had great windows with views towards the lake, so that would be interesting. Waving his wand, Julian swept the dust gathered on the desk and sent it out the window, a better look traveling across the room almost immediately. It was amazing what a simple cleaning could do.

Walking up to the board, he wrote the subject of the day: Levitation Charm. This class was that of the young First Years, and he was beyond excited to see their faces when they performed the spell, because he was sure they would get it right. If not on this lesson, then most likely on the next. He did a few more bits of cleaning, just enough so the students wouldn't feel overwhelmed by the aging of the classroom and proceeded to sit at his desk. His new desk. His new, cherry wood desk. He was a little upset that a tree had been cut down to create such a beauty, but he figured it was worth it if it would help him enlighten the young ones.

As the students gathered in the classroom, Julian smiled at them. "Welcome to Charms class!" He greeted them with a cheerful voice. His hands waved around, and in the blink of an eye, paper birds flew out of his hands and around the students. "Here, you'll learn basically everything you need to know about spells and how to cast them." he said, " You'll learn how to create fire." A flame sprouted from the palm of his hand and danced around, "And how to grow a sunflower," the flame immediately turned into the sun flower he had spoken of, and he handed it to a young red haired girl in the front row. "And many thing you'll find useful in your everyday life."

"I am Professor Gray, by the way." He bowed, "At your service."

He turned around and handed a few objects to the kids. "Shall we begin?" Each kid was presented with a different object - an apple, a toy car, a paper plane, a necklace, etc. "Your job today will be to lift the object in front of you, and I'll show you how to do it, so don't panic."
Back to top Go down

Academic Jobs
Page 1 of 1